Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Hard-Working Dude

The bright and sunny season is now upon us, and I've been celebrating a lot recently by working ridiculous amount.  I don't know why, but everything has seemed to come due in May and early June.  That means I spend from c. 9-6 in the office everyday, then there's whatever I do at home.  At least it's bright and sunny out, and I can enjoy it from my big picture windows.  (And, thank God, from the deck on our floor of the Towers.)

Notice, however, I didn't say working like a dog, because Ted has his very own way of passing the day while I'm at my desk.  Snorts, snores, and other noises provide background, and he works by woofing whenever someone knocks and by begging for his banana for lunch  (Yes, I said banana).

Good thing he's not afraid of the door! :-)



Good thing the door locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment